I claim miknessevie for some lovely marino wool felt that she will flip over!!
2nd claim / 1 sent / 0 received
My name is Karrie and I'm in Canada. I am a work-at-home mom of 2. My daughter is 6 and my son just turned 4. Hubby & I have been together for 14 years already - time just flies by... My work is wedding stationery, so I get to craft all day long (well, not really - I also have to do the books, take care of the kids and clean the house, but you get the idea)...
I love fun, bright colors that make you feel like summer - maybe 'cuz I wish our winters were shorter! Turquoise, Pink, Blue, Orange, Green. And I also love contrasting those bright colors with neutrals like Natural Linen (my favorite look of all), or even dark brown, charcoal gray or black. I often lean towards simpler or "cleaner" designs. My favorite fabrics tend to be "Mod", and again - when combined with linen I just flip for them!!
I am a big reader, and love the Fever series, True Blood, and will always love Twilight and Harry Potter. I pretty much read anything that's recommended to me. And as far as crafting goes, paper crafting is my main activity, but I also love to knit, sew and cross-stitch.
I am a chatty one, so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about your claim (or potential claim). I usually respond the same day...Crafted Items
- We're going to Mexico next month, so I'd love a sewn sunglass case, or a crocheted bathing suit bag (to hold the wet suits but let them air out more quickly) - or heck, even a crocheted tank top would be awesome!
- Crocheted Bowls like this
Patchwork Coasters like this selected - thanks frosty772!
- Patchwork Crayon Rolls like this
- Fun Patchwork Belts like this
- Folding Oven Mitts like this
- Re-usable Lunch Bags like this
- e-Reader cover similar to this
, but with brighter fabrics (pm me for measurements)
- Stenciled shirts, ladies fitted size L -- looking for a "Bazinga" shirt, or anything that Sheldon wears on Big Bang Theory
- Embellished shirts, ladies fitted size L -- looking for embroidered flowers, or beaded. Something pretty.
- Tree of Life Pendant with silver wire and pink leaves for spring
- Beaded zipper pulls that I can use on my crafted projects - mostly for zip pouches and bags, but I might use some on my daughter's dresses and skirts, too!
- Fun hair accessories for my daughter - felted clips with flowers, or headbands would be very cool. She's got fine hair, so the clips need to be tight.
- Sewn DS case for my daughter with girlie-pink fabrics
- Sewn DS case for my son with big boy fabrics
- Some pretty stitch markers for knitting or crochet - I love the glass beads that look like sheep, or any kind of beads, similar to these
, or I'd even love little polymer clay pieces that look like cupcakes, similar to these
- Fingerless gloves would be great - my hands are always cold when I'm at the computer or when I'm reading. Anything goes here - fun striping or funky texture would be a win. Craft Supplies
- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a "how to" kit for Tree of Life Pendants!!
- Books: Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks, Oliver + S Little Things to Sew, One-Yard Wonders
- Fabrics: Anything like this
- heavyweight fusible interfacing, or any interfacing for that matter - I always need more!
- some fun japanese fabric fat quarters - any assortment would be very cool
- a "How To" kit for polymer clay - I'd love to learn!
- kettle died or kool-aid died yarn would be fun - sport weight
- or a "how to" kit for kettle dying, since I've never done that before either
- a "how to" kit for making bubble bath dough with all-natural ingredients would be fun for me and the kids!
Thanks so much for claiming me!!