2nd claim / 1 sent / 0 received
My name is Karrie and I'm in Canada. I am a work-at-home mom of 2. My daughter is 6 and my son just turned 4. Hubby & I have been together for 14 years already - time just flies by... My work is wedding stationery, so I get to craft all day long (well, not really - I also have to do the books, take care of the kids and clean the house, but you get the idea)...
I love fun, bright colors that make you feel like summer - maybe 'cuz I wish our winters were shorter! Turquoise, Pink, Blue, Orange, Green. And I also love contrasting those bright colors with neutrals like Natural Linen (my favorite look of all), or even dark brown, charcoal gray or black. I often lean towards simpler or "cleaner" designs. My favorite fabrics tend to be "Mod", and again - when combined with linen I just flip for them!!
I am a big reader, and love the Fever series, True Blood, and will always love Twilight and Harry Potter. I pretty much read anything that's recommended to me. And as far as crafting goes, paper crafting is my main activity, but I also love to knit, sew and cross-stitch.
I am a chatty one, so please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about your claim (or potential claim). I usually respond the same day...
- We're going to Mexico next month, so I'd love a sewn sunglass case, or a crocheted bathing suit bag (to hold the wet suits but let them air out more quickly) - or heck, even a crocheted tank top would be awesome!
- Crocheted Bowls like this
- Patchwork Crayon Rolls like this
- Fun Patchwork Belts like this
- Folding Oven Mitts like this
- Re-usable Lunch Bags like this
- e-Reader cover similar to this, but with brighter fabrics (pm me for measurements)
- Stenciled shirts, ladies fitted size L -- looking for a "Bazinga" shirt, or anything that Sheldon wears on Big Bang Theory
- Embellished shirts, ladies fitted size L -- looking for embroidered flowers, or beaded. Something pretty.
- Tree of Life Pendant with silver wire and pink leaves for spring
- Beaded zipper pulls that I can use on my crafted projects - mostly for zip pouches and bags, but I might use some on my daughter's dresses and skirts, too!
- Fun hair accessories for my daughter - felted clips with flowers, or headbands would be very cool. She's got fine hair, so the clips need to be tight.
- Sewn DS case for my daughter with girlie-pink fabrics
- Sewn DS case for my son with big boy fabrics
- Some pretty stitch markers for knitting or crochet - I love the glass beads that look like sheep, or any kind of beads, similar to these, or I'd even love little polymer clay pieces that look like cupcakes, similar to these
- Fingerless gloves would be great - my hands are always cold when I'm at the computer or when I'm reading. Anything goes here - fun striping or funky texture would be a win.
- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a "how to" kit for Tree of Life Pendants!!
- Books: Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks, Oliver + S Little Things to Sew, One-Yard Wonders
- Fabrics: Anything like this
- heavyweight fusible interfacing, or any interfacing for that matter - I always need more!
- some fun japanese fabric fat quarters - any assortment would be very cool
- a "How To" kit for polymer clay - I'd love to learn!
- kettle died or kool-aid died yarn would be fun - sport weight
- or a "how to" kit for kettle dying, since I've never done that before either
- a "how to" kit for making bubble bath dough with all-natural ingredients would be fun for me and the kids!
Thanks so much for claiming me!!