Oh I so need to join this! I have.... NINE
WIPs right now... eep!
I'll start with my oldest and work to the newest:
1. Icarus shawl (started early 2006) - 15%
2. Baby blanket (project taken over for a friend) - 40%
3. Starlight Sweater from a Rowan book (started March of this year) - 20%
4. Scarf for my sister (started end of Aug. this year) - 50%
5. Noro Cardigan (started end of Aug. this year) - 40%
6. Wisp (started end of Aug. this year) - ?
7. The Bag from No Sheep for You (started beg. of Oct) - 5%
8. Toe-up socks (started a week ago) - 20%
9. Shawl I'm test knitting (started yesterday!) - ?
I'm not really sure where to start! Wisp is actually done because I've knit the 17 reps it calls for, but I'm still trying to decide if I should keep going until I run out of yarn or just stop now. That would be one thing off the needles, but then I'd be left with yarn I don't know what to do with
I work on each one a little here and there except Icarus, baby blanket and the starlight sweater which have been sitting in their bags for a good while now without any work! Maybe this will help me finish them!