I haven't sewn in a while, so I decided to make this apron. (Especially since my husband just built me a sewing cabinet/crafting station!) The apron is supposed to be a gift, but I might keep it >.<
The pattern is from One Yard Wonders.
Front: 8 Pockets: 2 small pockets, 3 large pockets, 1 medium pocket, and 2 extra large pockets
Back: TARDIS interior theme fabric
Closeup of the TARDIS:
My sewing machine foot is having issues and I'm crap at sewing straight lines:
Pocket interior - Interfacing for durability and strength
The pattern I used had me sew the front and back of the apron *before* the pockets. I didn't notice this design flaw until too late. However, it *does* provide extra stability to the pockets. In the future I would probably not sew the front and back together until after the pockets.
I made this bias binding using a bias machine. I only had a single fold tip, so I used it anyway. This caused an uneven folding of the bias. Meh....this was the only spot I missed though.