My new(ish) boyfriend and I are completely, thoroughly smitten with each other. Head over heels in smit. In deep smit. You know the kind of relationship where you think about each other all the time, and there's an almost palpable sound of electricity crackling when you look at one another?
He's going on a vacation (very soon) to England for three weeks. What should I make him while he's gone? I'm planning to keep a journal to give him, so he doesn't feel like he missed out on anything. I feel like I should do something a little bigger though; he's awfully amazing. Also, any ideas on stuff I could give him before he goes? He'd love that. He's vacationing with his siblings and parents, so it can't be anything too sappy or racy.
A few details that might help:
- He's British and in his early 20's
- We're both about to graduate from college
- He's a photographer; I'm a writer
- He's a lighting design major - does complicated theatrical lighting
- Neither of us are sappy-hearts-flowers-sad-eyed-puppy kinda kids; we do, however, have "our song(s)" ((the mix cd thing has been done to death though))