Here's my updated list and progress.
: Think that brings me to...18/50.
1. Dragon! I have the idea in my head, just have to get the time and mats to make it.
- as a gift for a friends bday.
- another gift
4. Manta Ray - to go with other underwater themed toys for my nephew
6. Gnome Log or Mushroom House (doll house for boy...this may not get done this year. Planning for nephews 3rd birthday (he just turned 2 months old yesterday. lol.)
7. Gnomes/Fairies/Other magic critters for the house.
8. Moose - for mom (she's moose obsessed)
11. Frogs - debating on poses. May make a couple different ones
12. Finger Puppets
13. Polar Bear
16. 'Monster' hand puppet
21. Itty bitty tiny panda bear
Sheep with removable fleece
Baby Seal x2
(1 was a prototype before I made 2nd in good yarn)
Knitted mobile for nephew (5 flying animals and vine/branches for them to hang from)
. Baby Hat and Booties w/pompoms
29. Saartje Booties
Hand Towel for mom
A Cotton face/dish scrubbie from frugal swap
(loved this! will make more)
Professor Snape - a gift for a friend's bday.
Set of a scrubbie and 2 cloths + homemade sugar scrub
for a bday gift
First knit lace circular cloth
(got stolen by mom so it didn't make it to #33's set)
35. Chihuahua - for another gift.
36. Pi Dishcloth (so pretty I must try it out!) Non-Knitting
1. Finish my nephew's underwater scene painting
2. Reuse a thrift store sweater to make a felted bag.
3. Make mittens or fingerless gloves from the same sweater.
4. Stage for Finger Puppets
5. Scrapbook of nephews first 6 months at least.
6. A case for my knitting needles! Sis has even promised to help me with her scary sewing machine.
Homemade sugar body scrub
(also found in frugal swap) - turned out great.