Altered spool made by our own pottermouth!
Swap name: Altered Spool Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MissingWillow, co-organizer: HSG
Sign-up date range: May 18, 2014-May 25, 2014 (or until full)
Date to send item by: June 18
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be at least 18Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Correct
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes.
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
You will be altering a spool for your partner. The spool itself must be the prominent part of the project, not just used as a peripheral element. There are many sizes of spools available, from those you would find in your sewing kit up to large cable reels. To keep things fair, please don't use a spool larger than 6 inches tall.
You will receive only one partner. The idea behind this swap is to give you a simple, low-pressure craft swap that won't stress you out. We want to see your best work, this gallery will be wonderful!
For those new to altered spools, here is link to a pinterest board - http://www.pinterest.com/missingwillow/altered-spools/
. There are many other versions if you'd like to do a search. This is a "no extras" swap and there is a lot of time to craft, so make sure you do something spectacular! Oh, and the secret word is "I sent this questionnaire to both MissingWillow and HSG."
If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Altered Spool Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
1.My five favorite themes/ideas are: (Please include any holidays that you would like to receive spool art for and feel free to list more than five!)
2. Do you have a pinterest that would help your partner with crafting for you?
3. What are your favorite colors?
4. Do you have any allergies?
5. Do you have any allergens in your home or craft area such as smokers or pets?
6. Is there anything you would NOT want to receive?
7. Is there anything else at all that your partner or organizers need to know about you?
8. Have you been in an altered item swap before? If so, who have you already been partnered with?
9. What's the secret word?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO BOTH MissingWillow and HSG VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.
It is a requirement to post in the thread so everyone can keep up with announcements.
Please check into the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers if problems occur or you will be late.
PARTICIPANTS: (*needs to post in the thread before being "official")
4. Mistress Jennie
21. Ramona Q
26. rockingbearranchGallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433749