Thanks much! I saw something similar online (can't find the link) and figured it out from the photo. I decided on the size of the patches first, I think they were cut to 2 by 2 inches. I laid them out and sewed up the patchwork part. I added a few inches of linen at the bottom and top of the patchwork then did the red handstitching with embroidery floss. I measured the patchwork plus linen dimensions so I would be able to duplicate them for the lining and sewed it all into a tube. The trickiest part was the circle at the bottom! That was pretty much trial and error. I eyeballed it, cut one, then pinned it to the bottom of my tube. The first try was a little small but I had an idea of how much larger it needed to be and hit it correctly on the second try and made sure I cut an exact same size in my lining fabric. When the lining was sewed, I popped it inside the patchwork piece and added the drawstring casing at the top. That's pretty much it. If you like, I'll write up a tutorial the next time I make one.