I've been looking at this pattern in my sewing area for I don't know how long but I keep moving it from one place to another instead of just tucking in and making it. A couple of weeks ago I finally got my nerve up and decided to make the dress. Now I have the results as well as a pointer or two for anyone else who might want to make this cute dress up.
If you do decide to make this up, please measure your upper arm and compare it to the pattern. I had to add over 3 inches to the width of the sleeve/upper arm part of the pattern; if I wouldn't have done so, the dress would have been an experiment in disaster. The sleeves are way tight if you don't add to them. In fact, they wouldn't have even gone on my arm.
I also shortened the sleeve since I didn't want it to be sleeveless but the kimono length sleeves were too long for summer wear.
For future reference, as a small-busted big woman, I wouldn't gather the center front of the dress but instead make it smaller so that the binding/facing fits it smoothly. It looks kinda geeky on a B-up though I can see the need for the gathers on a C, D or DD cup.
If you have a bit of a tummy like me you'll also have to add some to the tummy part of the dress. I achieved this by starting the pattern at the fold up at the neckline but then aiming it out so that at the bottom of the dress the pattern itself is 2.75" away from the fold of the fabric. This gave me an additional 11" of fabric on the bottom and almost 4" at the abdomen level. It helps me feel more comfy without having to wear shapewear under the dress in the summertime.
All in all it's a nice dress but not quite as easy as it seems unless you're perfectly shaped with thin arms, which I don't happen to be in either category.