my name is essie, and i live in melbourne, australia.
i have an 18 month old son named arthur (we call him arty), and a beautiful partner called sara-jane.
i love embroidery, quilting, gardening, reading, baking, & playing games (board games, and i've recently ventured into the world of dungeons and dragons).
my pinterest link is here: http://pinterest.com/penelopewaits/boards/
my preferred boards would be:
- crochet and lace
- wearable (though i realise many things on that board are not craftable)
- lovely homes and things to put in them
- stationery and papercraft
- quilts fabric and patchwork (obviously i'm not asking for a quilt - there are other things on there )
but i'm happy with other things too.
i'm not set on items being exactly the way they look in the pin, but i think my pinterest gives a pretty good idea of my general taste, and i hope that would be a good guide
i am very open to receiving supply packages. in particular:
- washi tape
- ribbon and twine
- interesting paper
my quilting board is not always the best indicator of the kind of fabric
i like - i pin for block and pattern ideas, and they're often made up in fabrics i am not necessarily keen on.
i like vintagey fabric, particularly in natural and neutral colours - greens, browns, maroons, rosy pinks, golds, warm blues, etc.
my dislikes are:
- synthetic fabrics and materials
- super bright neons, aqua, candy pink, lime
- religious iconography
- novelty prints
thanks for reading - i'm looking forward to checking out all of your boards for ideas! xxx