I have finished another quilt from my list!
So I have three done in 2012, only 11 to go.
I will shortly post a thread about it in the quilting section but here is a picture:
Wedding quilt for my friend, Abs
(2 years overdue...) <--Done!!!
Recycled flannel shirt split rail quilt for my hubby
(3 years overdue... ), I've got half the top pieced and most all the fabrics cut out. It is queen size. <--Done!!!
3. Queen size quilt of all animal novelty fabrics. I have it mostly cut out. The pattern looks like this: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects-ideas/bed-quilts/splashes-of-color_1.html
, only I'm using black fat quarters to sash a small fussy-cut square of different animal novelty fabrics for the block.
4. I want to make this quilt pattern http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/projects-ideas/throws-wall-hangings/simple-sashing-rectangles_1.html
using fabrics from Laura Gunn's Magnolia Lane collection of fabric. I have it mostly cut-out but I still have to cut out all the sashing strips.
5. & 6. I'm making this quilt http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/techniques/piecing/sew-easy_ss1.html
for my parents and for my elder brother. Again, I have it cut out but I need to piece it. Sense a theme?
7. & 8. & 9. Quillows for my two grandmas-in-law and my grandparents
10. Wallhanging of Asian fabrics
11. My summer reading inspired wallhanging (I will try to post a sketch later)
12. A Doctor Who throw using fabrics I got from Spoonflower.com
13. A T-shirt quilt for me
A T-shirt quilt for my friend