Hi! I'm Chelsea...I'm turning the big 32 this year. I live in Anchorage, AK and work as a clinical therapist at a mental hospital for kids (I work exclusively with teen girls). I enjoy many different things: reading, playing Sims 2, crochet, scrapbooking, beading and jewelry making, cocktails, all things Firefly/Serenity, Star Trek, Dr. Who, I'm in love with the movie Inception and with the actor Tom Hardy. I also love: hedgehogs, skunks, guinea pigs, bumble bees, and kitties. My favorite colors are jewel tones and earthtones. Please nothing neon or Easter pastel. I also don't care for skulls, death themed items, religious items or thinks made of plastic kid toys.
-Kanzashi flowers hair clips like these:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36528606
- Something to hang on my wall to organize my necklaces in the colors of black, grey, red and taupe.
-Fabric bins like these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34146647&ref=cat1_gallery_7
-I am in love with this bracelet (in fall themed colors):
- A Mr. Eames (from Inception) or a Mal Reynolds (from Firefly) poppet
- A hedgehog or Skunk themed craft.
- Something from my wist: http://www.wists.com/akredhead
- Bath and Body Works wall flowers in any flavor
- Bath and Body Works stuff in White Tea and Ginger or Fig and Brown Sugar (we don't have Bath and Body Works in Alaska)