I know this might sound like a stupid question, but I've been researching safe woods and how different woods give off toxic fumes. I've never had a problem with the plaques from Michaels Craftstore but I was wondering if anybody uses them like I do.
And I'm talking about the ones that range in all kinds of shapes that are usually in the baskets for children. I know any wood is going to give off some kind of fumes but I'm still wondering if they're safe to burn?
I've seen quite a few pyrographers use them for their work but I'm still unsure because I can't find any information other than they made be made out of pine.
I've used a few of their plaques; they look like this: