Do you have a fandom you love that may not get as much attention as it should? Do you love a major fandom and want to show your love to the world? Do you want to swap with other crafters who are also superfans? Then this is the swap for you!
Swap name: Craft my fandom swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rantyhippie
Sign-up date range: 3/14 to 3/31
Date to send item by: April 25, 2015
Limited to a certain number of people?: 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 16 and older only
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: I think I am supposed to say yes? I am not organizing any other swaps, teehee.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a regular swap which requires you to make 3 items for your partner which will be related to one or several of the fandoms they list on their questionaire. One small, one medium, and one large item will be required for your swap package to be considered complete. If you want to add extras, it can be discussed with your partner.
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Craft My Fandom
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Name 5 fandoms that you really like:
Do you have a favorite Quote or quotes from your fandoms that you really like?:
What Kind of crafts would you like to receive?
What kind of crafts do you NOT want to receive?:
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home?
Any favorite colors, patterns, etc.?
Would you like to be given wearables? If so what?
Do you have a pinterest? If so please put a link to it here:
Any additional info for your partner?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Sent = OrangeReceived = GreenProblem = RedSent & Received = Blue
Crossed through = Feedback givenLate With communicationPARTNERSrantyhippie
adubyah - Ryn
bethimusprime - seuudee