I got flaked on by my partner and our organizer let me back out of the swap because nothing was actually sent between me and said partner. I thought it would be too late for a replacement partner to make and send a package that big. This happened to me a few years back and I did not get to open anything until waay after Halloween. I guess I just have bad luck with the Halloween swap. Bummer because I really love it and would like to have at least one good one. Anyways. I said I would post what I made so I am just going to go ahead and post everything I made now in no particular order.
1. Witch dish cloth in a Halloween tin
2. Halloween Ornaments. The tags are made of cherry wood.
3. Witch candle lamp thing I scored at Goodwill. I thought it was very unique:
4. Crochet and felt haunted house that was done entirely freehanded. I wanted to keep this anyways so I guess that works out for me:
5. 2 Felt ornaments
6. zombie parts (my kid took these and started playing with them. I have a future Halloweenie!)
7. 2 embellished candles
8. Halloween Arm warmers
9. cute socks
10. crochet mummy (another thing I wanted to keep)
11. a crochet cauldron with potions and glasses
12. The Yub Nub Ewok Scoodie from Ravelry
13. Witch Fascinator hat
I actually did enjoy doing all this. And I am sure I will use it in my own (albeit on a smaller scale this year) decorating.