A bunch of new jewelery I've made in the last month or so. It all involve some sort of semi precious gemstones. I would love to hear anyones opinion on it, who would care to share, always looking on ways to improve.
- Gold Colour Large Seed Beads, Pewter Silver spacer, and Fancy Jasper and Pewter Pendent ( It was part of an earring )
I made this one with the layering trendy in mind as well.
- Tan Colour Large Seed Beads, With Gold Stone and Pewter Silver Spacers with Turquoise Pendent ( I know funny colour , scanner problems with turquoise in general)
- Ruby Colour Seed Beads, with Garnet Beads and Pewter Silver Spacers and Turquoise and Garnet Pendent
- Turquoise Chip and Coral Chip Beads with Large Silver Medillion
-Tan Large Seed Beads with Citron Chip Beads and Large Celtic Knot Sterling Pendent ( I'm Irish so sentiment values)
- White Heisha Beaded Necklace with Fancy Jasper Pendent