Craft Challenge #114 - Pick It and Craft it! - Entries Due Aug 1 - 7
It's time to vote!
Scroll up to see the voting poll. See all of the entries here
Feel free to invite friends, coworkers and even the mailman to vote, but only one vote per person/account. Good luck to ALL of our amazing participants!
Voting is open through August 14th!
This month, we have a shiny new craft challenge courtesy of a suggestion by HSG
! Did you know we have an entire area dedicated JUST to tutorials
?! If you click TUTORIALS on the yellow tape measure above, it leads you to this magical place.
Your challenge this month is to visit the tutorials section and choose any one tutorial to craft!
In your entry post, you must link to your inspiration tutorial. You can follow the tutorial down to every specific detail or you could even modify it to your needs. Perhaps you'll put a whole new twist on it! Just be sure your starting point, and your inspiration, is a tutorial from the tutorials section (AND you give credit to it!).Additional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (June 30 2016 - August 7 2016) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On August 1 2016, there will be a special board created for entries. Post your entry on that specified entry board during the period of August 1 to August 7 11:59:59 PDT 2016. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from August 8 - August 14 2016.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month, in our September newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
At the end, we'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner will get...
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):
Their choice of any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!