Craft Challenge #115 - Break It and Make It! - Entries Due Oct 3 - Oct 10
Your mission this month is inspired by blupaisan's challenge idea
! This month, you must first BREAK SOMETHING and then... MAKE SOMETHING!
An upcycler's dream challenge! Perhaps you'll smash a plate and make it into a work of art. Maybe you'll disassemble and old bicycle and make it into a chair. It's up to you!
You must break at least 50% of your original item. You can use any methods and supplies of your choice to create your project, but your broken object must be the obvious star of the show
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Sep 5 2016 - Oct 10 2016) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- Each participant can enter ONE project (Although your entry can have multiple components to it).
- Post your craft during the period of Oct 3 - Oct 10 2016. No sooner. No later. On Oct 3, there will be a special folder created for entries. We will reply with the folder/board link here on this thread.
- Voting will happen from Oct 11 - Oct 18 2016.
- The winner will be officially announced on our first business Monday of the next month -- in our Nov newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.Prizes:
At the end, we'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner will get...
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):
Their choice of any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!