Craft Challenge #107 - Bottle It Up - Entries Due March 2 - 9, 2015
It's time to bring new life to an old object! This month, we're repurposing bottles. You can choose any shape, size or type of bottle you want as long as the bottle is the star of the show
. It might be a bottle you already have in your stash, or it might be a bottle you find while out and about this month. Your choice.
In your project, you can use as many other materials as you'd like, as long as you use at least one bottle in your project. You can include a bottle cap, if you want, but you must also use a bottle
. Pill bottle, soda bottle, wine bottle
, shampoo bottle, water bottle... and more! So many options.
Here are some Craftster projects that might inspire you! Cross Stitch in a BottleSlumped Bottle Cheese TrayDecorated BottleI Spy Bottle ToyBottle BowlAdditional Rules and Details:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Feb 1 2015 - Mar 9 2015) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- On Mar 10, 2015, there will be a special folder created for entries. Post your entry on the specified entry board during the period of Mar 2 - Mar 9 11:59:59 PDT 2015. No sooner. No later.
- Voting will happen from Mar 23 - Mar 28 2015.
- The winner will be officially announced on the first business Monday of the next month -- in our April newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- Enter only ONE project. Your entry can have multiple components to it.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster, or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project. Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner (US or non-US) will get:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and a prize from us at Craftster.org -- any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!