Craft Challenge #111 - Gingerbread House Contest 7 - Entries Due Jan 1 - Jan 12
Let's bring in the New Year with our annual gingerbread house contest! Each year, we've had so much fun seeing your gingerbread creations. If this is your first year on Craftster, be sure to check out our previous years:
It's time to get out those mixing bowls and get crafting! Your challenge this month is to make and decorate a gingerbread house. Any type of house
is permitted (cottage, castle, etc.) as long as it has walls and
a roof of gingerbread. Your entry must be made of edible parts, but it's not limited to sweets only. The only non-edible parts allowed are a base, lighting and/or electrical components. No gingerbread house kits for this challenge.
No size restraints -- miniature to life-size houses are tasty and welcome for this challenge.Rules:
- Craft your project during this challenge period (Dec 8 2015 - Jan 12 2016) only. Projects created before this timeframe will be excluded from the voting poll.
- Each participant can enter ONE project (Although your entry can have multiple components to it).
- Post your craft during the period of Dec 8 2015 - Jan 12 2016. No sooner. No later. On Jan 1, there will be a special folder created for entries. We will reply with the folder/board link here on this thread.
- Voting will happen from Jan 18 - Jan 24 2016.
- The winner will be officially announced on our first business Monday of the next month -- in our February newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.Prizes:
At the end, we'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner will get...
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):
Their choice of any one item from one of Craftster's online shops OR a $25 Amazon Gift Card