Craft Challenge #116 - DIY Halloween Costumes 2016, Due Nov 1 - 10 2016
October is here and we're ready to see all of the crafty costumes in our annual contest!
Time to showcase all of those amazingly creative DIY Halloween costumes of this season. Each year, we've had the pleasure of viewing absolutely spectacular handcrafted costumes. And now we want to see yours
Once the challenge is completed, we'll move all of the entries to the Halloween board
, so they can be easily accessed for years to come, too!
Here are a few specifics for this challenge:
- The costume you enter must have some handmade components.
- It must be a costume you are making for this year (Halloween 2016 ONLY), and not photos of a costume from past years.
- If you are making a costume for someone else, and not for yourself to wear, it's okay enter it, but just remember that you can only have one entry in this contest.
- If you are making a set of costumes for multiple people that all go together via a common theme, you can enter them together as one entry.
- Enter costumes crafted for Halloween 2016 only. Projects created before this timeframe will not be removed from the entry board, but they will be excluded from the voting poll.
- Each participant can enter ONE project (Although your entry can have multiple components to it).
- Post your craft during the period of Nov 1 - Nov 10 2016. No sooner. No later. On Nov 1, there will be a special folder created for entries. We will reply with the folder/board link here on this thread.
- Voting will happen from Nov 11 - Nov 18 2016.
- The winner will be officially announced on our first business Monday of the next month -- in our December newsletter, on this thread and on the Craftster blog. We will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement, to get your prize package information.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original, has never been posted on Craftster or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, please give credit to that project.Prizes:
At the end, we'll set up a poll right here and the first place winner will get...
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this Craftster prize (winner can receive prize in U.S. or non-U.S.):
Their choice of any one item from one of Craftster's online shops!