Hi guys! My partner received today, so I'm posting photos at her request! Thank you Miss Barbara for all the kind words. I had lots of fun making this package, because it encouraged me to try making some new stuff!
This is a description of the items from Miss Barbara, posted to the original thread:
I just KNEW I had a good partner in Lindsay614, and I was RIGHT! Not only did she send early, but she gave me the DC# as well, and was so generous, thoughful, and just plain wonderful in her items she made!
I have great difficulty posting photos to Craftster, so I will PM Lindsay after this, and she agreed to post photos. However, I would like to give a detailed description of what she sent:
1) FOUR lunch/snack bags made out of oilcloth for my daughter's daily lunches and snacks for school. I felt bad using plastic everyday and throwing it away, and these bags are a beautiful and Earth-friendly solution. She even used really cool cherry pattern/seafoam green colored oilcloth, and red with white polkadot oilcloth for the bags. AWESOME! Can't wait to use them!
2) SIX lavender colored napkins with sparkly striped "girly" colors fabric as an accent, and SIX lavender colored napkins with dog themed fabric as an accent. These were also for my girls, as it was also bothering me to use the paper napkins and just throw them away every day. Now, they will use one of these each day, and they will just get laundered at the end of the week!
3) As "extras" for the girls, the younger girl got "Grow a Bug" "pills", and the older girl got horse stickers! VERY THOUGHTFUL!
4) A drawstring bag made out of ladybug fabric on the outside, and some nifty colored polka dot fabric on the inside! NIFTY!
5) A really cool flower/leaf/fern themed fabric on the outside, orange fabric on the inside; crochet hook holder. My partner even sewed on buttons in random places which makes the holder even more beautiful.
6) A orange fabric/turquoise fabric utensil holder, utensils included! Because Lindsay 614 is such a thoughtful swap partner, she also sewed on dragonflies on it in two places, b/c I had mentioned that I like dragonflies! I had asked for this as part of my effort to be more Earth-friendly.
7) A BIG wallet-just like I requested-made out of that nifty polka dot fabric with a stripe of orange fabric across the front and back, with a little cutout of a ladybug sewn on the back as well! Inside there are lots and lots of spaces for all the cards I need to carry on me (three kids, you know)...JUST LIKE I ASKED! Thanks!
Cool A big wristlet made out of orange fabric on the outside with that cool polka dot fabric on the inside. I like that it was made big, b/c then I can use it more.
9) My awesome partner even included "extras" for me as well! They are: three bags of nuts which my husband has already claimed and said "thank you", a tin mini-pail with a cupcake on it, a pretty patterned bookmark, a ladybug book that I am going to read with my preschool class tomorrow, and some really cute cupcake cards/envelopes in a beautiful bag with butterflies on it.
MY PARTNER IS AWESOME, NIFTY, THOUGHTFUL, GENEROUS, and all of that good stuff!!!!!!!!!