:)Yay I'm in
This is my first swap so I'm more than excited...
1. Would you be okay with a set of smaller items in place of one large item? Yes I would
2. Would it be okay to send a specific(expensive)crafting kit as a large item? I prefer crafted things, but if it is not too expensive I would like to have a Smash book...They don't sell these around here...If it counts as a kit of course
3. What kind of music do you prefer? I like Cosmic metalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztRnrtWSizQ
4. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gal? I think both...
5. Do you have any favorite quotes? No...
6. If you could be world famous for one thing, what would you like it to be? Singing
7. What are you currently reading? I'm not really a book person...
8. What makes you laugh on TV?Japanese anime
9. What kind of games do you like and is there an image from a game you are particularly fond of?I like Tomb Raider and The Legend Of Zelda
10. What are your preferred letters and font for monograms? EP And my fave font is Segoe Script
11. Are you an only child?No, I have four older brothers, two younger brothers and one little sister
12. What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon? If I have my afternoon free then I'm usually crafting or playing my piano.
13. Do you enjoy edibile treats as extras? If so; sweet, salty, spicy? I love all sorts of snacks
14. Any piercings? Tattoos? Wierd hairstyles?I have 3 piercings in my left ear, 4 in my right ear+ an industrial, one in my eyebrow and one in my tongue...My mohawk is growing out at the moment... Don't know if i'll redo it...
15. Are you a sports fan? If so, what? Also, what teams, individuals?I love baseball...mostly because in my country you can't see it...no particular teams
16. What would you say your style is? My style is a mix of Steampunk, Victorian, Goth and anything that cathes eye on the street
17. Are you cold all the time, or do you overheat?Cold even when it's hot outside
18. Is it too late in the season to send outerwear?No not really
19. Are you a past thinker, present thinker, or future thinker and why?Present thinker because I don't like to worry about the future
20. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would that be?I have lived in few different countries already but I would love to go to Japan...Love the culture
21. What did you want to be when you grew up? Could you see yourself doing that now? I wanted to be a home economics teacher...And I am doing it at the moment.
22. What sorts of films do you enjoy? Any favorite movies? Would you enjoy crafts inspired by them?I enjoy comedies, Jap Anime movies and horror movies...I love Nacho Libre, Mr Bean movies,Grave of the fireflies, Silence of the lambs, Nightmare on Elm Street(all of them) Crafts inspired by them would be fun
23. Would you be disappointed or happy to recieve a package comprised all or mostly of one type of craft? I wouldn't be disappointed...But still would like variety
24. For jewelry, what is your preferred clasp? Lobster claw? Hook? Toggle? Something I didn't name?No preferred clasp
25. Which is more revealing/useful for your stalker in terms of getting your style and wants right, your questionnaire or your wist?both
26. What are your favorite non-edible things to recieve if your partner chooses to send little non-crafted extras?Funny stickers
27. Do you like practical only items that have a function? Are you ok with a mix of practical and knickknack? Do you just love tons of crafted items to set out and make life pretty?I would like a mix of practical and knickknack
28. Would you be okay with 2-3 medium items instead of 1 possibly half decent large? I would if it is easier like this for the crafter
29. I know we put favorite colors down but more specific, if you were to get an item for your _________, what colors would you prefer?Kitchen:Red or Green,Living room:brown or orange,Craft room:Blue,green or yellow,Bedroom: Blue or white
30. What kind of soaps do you like? Do you like citrus, earthy, goat's milk, mosturizing?I love coconut cent and goats milk
31. Would you rather something made for you fit a bit big (but adjustable) or would you rather not have something crafted if there could be issue with sizing?I think making clothing would be a bit risky
32. How do you feel about tie dye or batik? I like tie dyed things
33. Do you drink tea or coffee? Any fav. types/flavours?I drink tea but mostly it's herbal from my own garden
34. Scrappy or matchy matchy?Scrappy
35. How do you feel about getting items from recycled stuff?I wouldn't mind.
36. How do you go about swap research? Do you make lists, bookmark ideas, fill up notebooks, take mental notes, use post-its....or any other ways? How far will you look into your partner? Do you pour over blogs/threads etc? I will read the posts that my partner has posted, go and search Her blog, look at her previous swaps to get an idea about what to make...And I make notes all the time not to forget things
37. This is very broad, but if you could use 3 labels to describe your general style, what would they be? Mysterious, dark, outrageous...I wear almost everything that others would not...Nothing from the stores
38. How do you guys feel about getting a gift with puns of an adult nature just for the fun of it? I don't want to offend anyone, but I found an awesome saying that goes with my partner's likes. No thank you...don't really get that kind of humour
39. I am making your something that requires stuffing. Would you be able to stuff it and stitch it up or would you prefer I did it for you?I preffer you did it for me...I have loads of stuff lying around and waiting to be stuffed
40. If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame?No preferences
41. Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff?Yes I do
42. How do you feel about dinosaurs?I like only scary ones
43. If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother? If you like the outcome then I would have no problems with it
44.How do you feel about clothes or other things made of patchwork (collection of different color fabrics)? Is one solid piece of fabric better?I love patchwork of different colors
45.When thinking of a reveal, do you want a scavenger hunt type thing? Or is it cool if I just put little post its all over your parcel?Scavenger hunt