Swap name: Triple Kitty Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lucy van pelt
Sign-up date range: CLOSED
Date to send item by: 2/28/08
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, Under 18 must get parents permission and be able to pay for shipping and have a way to mail packages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: YES
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Cat lovers, unite! Triple Kitty Swap is a good way to get more feline in your life. In this swap, you will:
- Craft one cat-related item for your partner (pillow, stuffie, artwork, anything that has a cat on it!)
- Craft or purchase one small cat item for your partner's cat (i.e. catnip mice, jingly balls)
Anything you purchase should not be expensive - thus, the thrifting angle. If you don't have a thrift store in town, you may instead craft two cat items of buying one.
- Purchase a cat item from either a thrift store or regular store (this is for your partner, and not her cat) - again, anything with a cat on it- stationery, statuette, etc.
Bottom line, three items, whether crafted or purchased, are to be exchanged.
If you sign up for this swap, post a little info about your cat(s) in the thread, too!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Triple Kitty Swap
Your real name and mailing address including your country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of crafts can you do (sewing, knit, crochet, clay, jewelry, etc)?
What would you like your partner to make for you?
How many cats do you have?
Any allergies (cats are exempt, natch!)?
Information about yourself for your partner:
Do you have a favorite historical or cartoon cat?
Do you have a photo of your cat(s) to share with your partner (for idea purposes)?
Do you have a wists (online shopping wishlist)? If so, please provide a link for your partner.
Anything else you want your partner or organizer to know?
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
lucy van pelt (SENT & RECEIVED) = MandyLikesPie (SENT & RECEIVED)
missmuffcake (SENT) =silverfisch (SENT & RECEIVED)
pamdelangel (SENT & RECEIVED) =rizzleraz (SENT & RECEIVED)
starryeyeddiy (SENT & RECEIVED) = EOCrafter(SENT & RECEIVED)
kiwiblue (SENT & RECEIVED) =Jesseeyore (SENT & RECEIVED)
cigarettesandvalentines (SENT & RECEIVED) =sibyll (SENT & RECEIVED)
naturalcreation (SENT)(WAITING FOR ANGEL) = sexylilsushiroll (RECEIVED) (OUT OF SWAP)
the franz (SENT & RECEIVED) =Isabella000 (SENT & RECEIVED)
zatanna (SENT & RECEIVED) = bronzfrog (SENT & RECEIVED)