Two more down!
Both the hat and the fingerless mitts were made using Cascade 220 in my stash. I'm hoping to ONLY use my stash for most of these gifts, since I've not been able to put a sizeable dent in it for a year now.
The hat is based on the Kim's Hat pattern from Last Minute Knitted Gifts (again). I wish the ribbing were more visible in this picture.
The mitts were made from Knitty's Fetching, possibly my favorite mitt pattern ever. Despite the cables these go so FAST. Definitely the best return for time invested that I've had in a while.
I also finished Ysolda Teague's Cloud Bolero for my sister, but I have to weave in the ends and find a button for it.
So far, this is the first volley of gifts I've got to finish:
1. My sister: Cloud bolero [DONE]
2. My mother: Fetching or Dashing mitts
3. My boyfriend: Cobblestone Pullover
4. My boyfriend's mom: Fetching mitts
5. My boyfriend's stepdad: hat
6. My boyfriend's dad: Dashing mitts
7. My boyfriend's stepmom: Fetching mitts
8. My friend J. : hat [DONE]
9. My friend P. : hat [DONE]
10. My friend S. : hat [DONE]
11. My friend L. : Fetching mitts [DONE]
12. My friend C. : hat [DONE]
13. My college counselor: Fetching mitts
14. My mentor: scarf
15. My boyfriend's sister: Fetching mitts
So. Yeah, I have a while to go, but things are moving faster than I thought! Hopefully I can keep up the pace.