1.Scarf using new stitch I've learned (broom stick lace)
3. baby blanket for my friend Mel's little boy, due April
4. A baby blanket for my friend Kelly's little boy due March
5. A baby blanket for my friend Jamie's little boy due Feb. (eek!)
6. A baby blanket for my friend Rebecca's little girl due march
7. my son's scrapbook, you know since he's one and all now
8. Pillows for my dd's room
9. Finish the Mother Goose cross stitch blanket I started for a friend's baby shower in Aug. whoops!
10.Throw pillows for couch
11. giant cuddle afghan for couch (out of stash yarns)
12. Cloth napkins! (we haven't used paper towel in about a year...could use some of these!)
13. try to make t shirt yarn
14. Make rug out of said T shirt yarn!
15. Attempt to make a skirt (more than one if things go well) for myself for church.
16.refinish/redecorate some of the picture frames in the basement into something I (or anyone) would actually use
18. Recon winter coat? It has some holes and is scrubby...but can't afford a new one at present!
19. Make a t-shirt/onesie for my son that says "King of the Wild Things" with a Max crown, or..?
20. A onesie/shirt that says "Brosnan who?" on front and "Cpt. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce" on the back, as the latter was the inspiration when naming him, but EVERYONE says "007 fans?" or "Like
21.Finish my Autumn wine shawl/wrap/throw
22. Leg warmers
Sorry about the links! I don't have 10 posts yet!