ok..wow I'm behind...lol
the ren dress is gorgeous! I'm in awe of people who can sew! Like my mom...I don't have the patience for sewing, or the vision, or something..I'm not sure, I'm trying to learn but its not going well.
I learned how to make a granny square today!
Can I just make a giant granny square as a baby blanket or would that look weird? I don't know...maybe I'll make one that way and one the traditonal way of putting a bunch of smaller ones together...
1.Scarf using new stitch I've learned (broom stick lace)
well, this yarn wasn't great for this stitch...and I didn't have enough of it for a full scarf, but think I'll make it a necwarmer by adding some buttons. Ah well craft and learn eh?
2. Baby booties
3. baby blanket for my friend Mel's little boy, due April
4. A baby blanket for my friend Kelly's little boy due March
5. A baby blanket for my friend Jamie's little boy due Feb. (eek!)
6. A baby blanket for my friend Rebecca's little girl due march
7. my son's scrapbook, you know since he's one and all now
8. Pillows for my dd's room
9. Finish the Mother Goose cross stitch blanket I started for a friend's baby shower in Aug. whoops!
10.Throw pillows for couch
11. giant cuddle afghan for couch (out of stash yarns)
12. Cloth napkins! (we haven't used paper towel in about a year...could use some of these!)
13. try to make t shirt yarn
14. Make rug out of said T shirt yarn!
15. Attempt to make a skirt (more than one if things go well) for myself for church.
16.refinish/redecorate some of the picture frames in the basement into something I (or anyone) would actually use
17. make a winter hat for my sister's boyfriend, he walks 5 miles each way to work in OH and doesn't have a hat!
18. Recon winter coat? It has some holes and is scrubby...but can't afford a new one at present!
19. Make a t-shirt/onesie for my son that says "King of the Wild Things" with a Max crown, or..?
20. A onesie/shirt that says "Brosnan who?" on front and "Cpt. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce" on the back, as the latter was the inspiration when naming him, but EVERYONE says "007 fans?" or "Like
21.Finish my Autumn wine shawl/wrap/throw
22. Leg warmers
A bad action shot because, I changed out of the tights and dress and boots I wore them with today before I remembered to take a pic. and two, its hard to photograph your own leg. They are a bit plain so I plan to add some buttons, but I had a new dress I wanted to wear to MOPS today and since we're getting about 5 inches of snow currently needed the extra coverage!