WELCOME TO THE MAKE ME A PURSE/TOTE AND FILL IT SWAP!
SU 12/25/15-1/8/16, SO 2/8/16
Swap name: Make Me A Purse/Tote And Fill It!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: LadybugsAndBumblebees
Craftster member who is co-organizing this swap: Will recruit one if necessary
Sign-up date range: December 25, 2015 to January 8, 2016
Date to send item by: February 8, 2016
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Absolutely
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This swap consists of making one large item-the purse/tote, and three smalls-items that would be found in the average purse (i.e.-tissue holder, chapstick cozy, etc...) The bags and the filler items can be sewn, knitted, crocheted, felted-whatever!THIS SWAP HAS A MONTH LONG CRAFTING TIME! THAT IS PLENTY OF TIME TO CREATE A WONDERFUL PACKAGE FOR YOUR PARTNER! IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU WILL POST IN THE SWAP THREAD AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK WITH THE PROGRESS YOU ARE MAKING ON THE SWAP PACKAGE. KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOUR PARTNER! *IF YOU HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH YOUR PARTNER, PLEASE PM ME.* AND REMEMBER: ****NO ONE LIKES A FLAKER!****
*This organizer reserves the right to deny any swapper who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.*
*"Spoiling" is allowed
, but please discuss it with your partner, first.*
The questionnaire asks many questions so that your partner can create a swap package that is tailored to your wants/needs.If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Make Me A Purse/Tote And Fill It!
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Do you agree to get a tracking number if your swap partner lives in the same country as you? (YES/NO):
If your swap partner lives in a different country, do you agree to keep your post office receipt? (YES/NO):
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
IN WHAT MEDIUM WOULD YOU LIKE TO CREATE YOUR PARTNER'S BAG IN (i.e.-sewn, crocheted, felted, etc...)
1) What type of bag do you want? Please be very specific! (i.e.-clutch, tote, crossbody, pocketbook, etc...)
2) Do you have a preference as to how the bag is made that you receive (i.e.-sewn, crocheted, etc...)?
3) What size bag do you want? (You can provide measurements, or say big, small, etc...)
4) What type of closures do you want on your purse, if any? (i.e.-zipper, button, magnetic snap, etc...)
5) What kind or size strap/handles do you want on your purse (i.e.-short, long, etc...)
6) What are your favorite colors and color combinations?
7) What colors and color combinations do you dislike?
What are your favorite patterns/themes?
9) What patterns/themes do you dislike?
10) Are there particular items that you usually carry in your purse that you hope to receive from this swap? Please list:
11) Are you open to receiving food (i.e.-candy)?
12) Do you have any allergies?
13) Does your home have any allergens (i.e.-smokers, pets, etc...)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=367539.0#ixzz3vNGcRVKoPLEASE BE SURE TO POST IN THE SWAP THREAD AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE SENDING IN QUESTIONNAIRE. THANK YOU.Gallery