These are the easiest strawberry recipes.
1. Make cupcakes using any white cake mix.
2. Once baked, cut out holes in the center of each cupcake and fill them with strawberries and cool whip.
These make for a unbelievably refreshing treat.
-Layered Strawberry Cake: *I included the brand names because I feel they really are the best for this recipe after a lot of trial and error
1. Bake a 9x13 Duncan Hines Strawberry cake.
2. Allow cake to cool and then while left in the pan cover the cake in Smucker's Chocolate Hot Fudge *it must be the hot fudge because it is thick enough to stay in the places you spread it to and not just slide off to the sides. Also, make sure to use the entire jar!
3. Now spread cool whip over top of the hot fudge.
4. Finish by decorating the top with freshly cut strawberries and place in refrigerator until serving time.
Serve this dish cool and you will have yet another unbelievably refreshing dessert.
With the layered cake, another thing you can do with it, is to make it a mint cake instead of a strawberry cake. To do this, all you have to do is make a white cake batter and add 2-3 Tbsp. of Creme De Menthe to it. This is sooooo good and perfect for any time of the year; it is a freind and family favorite. Serve this one cold as well.