2. Blanket for sister's Valentine's Day B-day
Her bday package along with candy for other family members and origami stars. I made 21 for her 21st bday. And salt dough ornaments made by my daughter.
3. Valentine's treats for daughter's class of 28 kids and teacher/staff gifts
Homemade play dough soup lol (Found the recipe at Familyfun.com)
Thickened play dough
All the treats together.Hand lotion for the teachers and the play dough cut out into hearts for the kids.
4. V-day gift for hubby: T-shirt (Made iron on transfer. Went to iron it on and found that the Tshirt I bought had a pocket. Grrr. Still haven't found a plain tee yet so it's a WIP. Double grr)
5. Finish painting of the little mermaid (on plywood...I have a jig saw and I know how to use it) It's about 24" tall
23. Alice in Wonderland inspired Mini TopHat
The one on the left is mine and the one on the right was made by a friend. We had a craft day! Yeay!
My top hat with the veil on the front and the bow in the back
Close up of the bow and rhinestones
And an action shot!
That's a total of four projects done. Not a whole lot but I'm proud!
More things I've added to my list
24. Towel rag rug for kids' bathroom
25. Seperate beds for my kitties who don't like eachother lol
26. Padded headboard for my queen size bed
27. curtains for entire house (9 windows)
28. Finish Little Mermaid wallpaper mural for daughters room
29. Finish train wall hanging for sons room
30. Put photos in frames and hang them
31. Create wall art for living room. Color scheme of seafoam and chocolate brown with some gold accents.
32. Make accent pillows for my bed
33. Touch up chipped paint around the house
34. Make large floor pillows for the kids
35. Participate in a Craftster Swap (Signed up for Alice in Wonderland swap and will check this off after it's complete. Yeay!)
34. Paint built in shelf unit