Swap name: Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Missing_Muse
Sign-up date range: 30/3/11-1/4/11
Date to send item by: 4/4/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Swap for a "Going Green" Item. You have 1 weekend to craft and send. We want to prove to the world, how quick and easy it is to "go green", or just live how we should be.
This swap is for 1 medium item!
A change to your partner's lifestyle to help them go green.
Some ideas for it off the top of my head for crafts:
Reusable Shopping bag
Wool Dryer balls
Cloth "Paper" Towels
Reusable "lady" pads
handmade laundry soap
Reusable lunch bags
The things that are most important about this swap: Proving that it's not a huge lifestyle change to help out our plant just a little.
We can craft in a weekend!
We can help the planet with one item!
Reclaimed Craft Supplies Highly Welcomed!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Crafts you are able to make for your partner:
Crafts you are interested in:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Many thanks to Pixieval for thinking this up!Everyone Sent!