Woohoo! I can finally post pictures!
I made this a while ago for a friend of mine. I had never heard about crayon tinting, so I tried to use markers for this. Let me just say I am SO happy to discover an easier method, because I think I used an entire bottle of Shout to try to combat the bleeding. It drove me absolutely INSANE while I was making it, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. Let me know what you think.
I also made him a Boba Fett one, too, but I didn't get a good picture of it before I mailed it out. He said he'd scan it in for me sometime, but who knows when that will be!
Also, a couple tea towels, my first projects.