We have a GALLERY!
Swap name: I <3 Autumn
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kaz814
Sign-up date range: CLOSED
Partners will go out on: October 6, 2010
Date to send item by: November 8, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? No.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
Well, in the northern hemisphere, autumn is officially upon us, and if you haven't experienced cold days yet, you soon will! This swap is all about the things we love about autumn - crisp air, falling leaves, pumpkins and cornucopeia. Do you have a thing for Pilgrims or the change of leaves on the trees? Enjoy wrapping up in a sweater with a good book and a warm cup of tea? Love the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet and the scent of pumpkin pie? Then this is the swap for you!Crafting Requirements
This swap will be a 4 point
swap, or 1 medium and 2 smalls
. Please discuss any spoiling with your partner!
For those who need a refresher, here's the Craftster guide to what constitutes each size:
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessCommunication Requirements
This swap, in an effort to get our goodies before autumn is actually over, is a fairly quick swap. You'll have a bit more than a month to craft and send!
With that in mind, communication is key! Checking in on the swap thread at least once a week is required so we know you're still around and crafting. A quick note saying that you're still working is sufficient. Also, communicating with your partner is also a necessity. If you have consistent (and recent) dings on feedback for poor communication or sending late, I may not approve your application. I will also note communication in feedback!
Please label all PMs with one of the following: 'Fall Swap: Approval', 'Fall Swap: Sent', 'Fall Swap: Received' or 'Fall Swap: Question'. Thanks!
If you want to participate, PM the following information to the organizer (kaz814):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: I <3 Autumn
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
If in the US, are you willing to use DCN?
If you're shipping internationally, will you get a customs # and keep your receipt?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
What are your favorite things about fall?
Is there anything autumn-ish that you'd love to get?
What would you not like to get?
Least favorite colors/patterns:
Favorite scents and tastes:
Least favorite scents and tastes:
What crafts can you do?
What crafts can't you do?
Do you have allergies in your household?
Do you have allergens in your household?
Can you take and post pictures promptly of the package you receive?
Do you have a wist, a blog or Etsy favorites?
Is there anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.