This is such a great idea! I rarely craft for myself and yet I've got things I would love to have.
1. Finish knitting the wrap I started last year.
2. Finish the socks I started for my grandfather for Christmas ... possibly keep them for myself.
3. Make myself a purse!
4. Make the top I bought fabric for this summer. I have everything and it looks pretty straightforward. (My first attempt at clothing!)
5. Make a matching skirt. (My first attempt at a zipper!)
6. Finish the Christmas cross-stitch that I've been in progress on for YEARS. Really, I just need to DO it.
7. Pin cushion.
8. Needle book.
9. Wreath for ME!
10. sewing machine cover
That should keep me for a little while.