Swap name: Aaahh! Real Monsters Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Mocka_moo
Sign-up date range: 12/5/10 -12/27/10
Date to send item by: 2/1/11
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): yes 25 (unless I can get a co-organizer)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No (international swappers welcome)
Additional Age requirement? Yes (16 and up please)
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
...So you remember the EPIC-ness of the show... The campy-ness, the AWESOMENESS, and the FUN that was the Monster school. I thought it would be pretty fun & easy to craft inspiration.
If you are not familiar with the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaahh!!!_Real_Monsters
There is a long sign up period because I want to make sure everyone gets their holiday crafting and shopping out of the way, so we all can have the focus & time to GET CRAFTY!
This will be a 6 point swap. So that means you can craft any combination of points just as long as they equal 6 points.
-Large = 3 points
-Medium = 2 points
-Small = 1 point
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are your favorite Real Monsters?
What items can you craft?
What items would you like crafted for you?
What items you wouldn't wish to receive?
Whats your Favorite monster scare tacit?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
3-Caitydid (new swapper!!!!)