I have been busy sewing, and decided to take pix of all my new sewing projects To start off:
1. Stretchy Knit dress with gathering at front - very flattering, and easy to make. I enjoy wearing it out, and can easily wear a belt with it for an extra oooophhh of something good!
2. Dip Dye Skirt - this was lots of fun to make. I had this awesome black and white fabric like beetle juice, and dip dyed it in black (but only dyed to grey I dunnooo), and added an elastic waistband.
3. Another fun elastic waist skirt, this one is in a black and white print. I lined it with a white fabric under it as it was semi sheer. If you view my other posts you'll see a black version of it, plaid version and tulle version.
4. Speaking of versions - the plaid version. What I love most with elastic waist skirts is, if you happen to eat, or eat too much super comfortable. No waistband skirt digging into my gut!!
5. Wrap dress in recycled fabrics and ribbon
6. Draped black skirt with two layers of fabric
7. Polka Dot Skirt with tulle - a stretchy knit fabric with draped tulle on it, loved making this one
8. 2 layer maxi skirt, with a mini skirt under it and a long sheer black skirt (no peekaboos)