Nice job! I tried to do one before but it got really baggy and never relaxed to fit the phone. How did you get yours to not stretch out?
Thanks! They did stretch out some.. I couldn't really figure out a good way to avoid that. I think it's because the holes in the rubber don't go all the way through, so there's no extra room for the thread to go (like normal cross stitch fabric has). The rubber is kind of weird/difficult to work with. Basically, I just tried to be careful to not pull too tight with my stitches, because I thought pulling would stretch it out more. And I used a smaller needle than the one that came with the case, so that might have helped. I also just figured out that if you stitch with less strands of floss, it stretches out less. I did all of these with two strands, but I tried stitching with only one today and it seemed to be working better! Hope this helps at least a little.