While cleaning my room for the move, I figured that if I'm planning to take my knitting things with me to college in a week then I should probably have a much neater way to keep them organized than just the box that I throw everything in right now.
So I got out my SnB book (and considered making the tote, as well, but I have enough of those already) and used the pattern in that. I only used two material designs, though, instead of the suggested four.
Here's the culmination of an estimated six hours of measuring, cutting, and sewing in the name of my roommates' sanity and safety.
As you can see, I don't have many needles yet (though I have two more sets in projects right now), but they still get messy quickly.
Thanks for looking!