I hope this doesn't scare anybody off, but I was hoping someone (or several someones) could answer the following questions (and I'd return the favor!) about my shop. I just need some help because I'm not satisfied with it and I believe it needs some criticism to get into shape. Please and thank you? And like I said, I'll definitely answer the same questions or any of your questions about your shop. =)
1. What is your style or taste? Do any of these items fit that style or taste?
2. What is your favorite item and why?
3. What is your least favorite item and why?
4. If a certain item was something you've been looking for, how much would you pay to get it?
5. Would you prefer to buy a small item and pay little shipping and a large item with no shipping, or a small item with no shipping and a large item with little shipping?
6. Is my banner interesting?
7. How does my photo make you feel? Intimidated? Trusting? Amused?
8. Are the item descriptions informative enough? Convincing enough to make you interested?
9. Do my item photos look professional? Are there any improvements that need to be made such as lighting, positioning of the item, backgrounds, item quality, need of props, etc.?
10. How does my biography make you feel about me and my shop?
11. Do you have any questions or comments for me that don't address the previous questions I've asked?
Thank you everyone!