all my pictures dont make my parcel look as awesome as it does in real life so i am using some that my lovely partner sent to me. the blurred pics are mine:
1, something related to my favourite book - embroidered wooooolf from the farseer trilogy by robert hobb
2.fave recipies: inc weetabix brownies. my partner is all about the thrifty but yummy and im all about yummy. Benj has decided on making chutney for his sandwiches for work.
3. Fave colour: green well lots but my partner picked green cus its awesome. It was a little crochet friend who Perdy tried to eat his hairs. he is now on a high self till monday when he is going to work.
4. My superdooper phone cover - fave fabric. my phone fits lovely and it has skulls on it! did i mention the skulls!!
5.something i collect: shells from her favourite childhood beach. they were still all sandy. we live in the middle of a city in the centre on the uk and nowhere near water. it made me miss the sea.
6. fave craft supply: pretty wool: there was really soft orangey wool which will coon be a halloween pumpkin hat for my god daughter.
7. something related to yarn: a hand dying kit all home made and a link to how to do it!
8.something to keep me organised: a little to do list note book with rabbits on very page. it was scrap made too recycling which is awesome.
9. something related to my pets: trevor.
trevor is my new tabby cat. my partner has 9 cats!! i would love 9 cats or 9 rabbits. now i have 2 rabbits and 1 cat. trevor is guarding my dining table from the rabbit infestation.
10. fave pattern: tartan- a make your own tartan kit it had buttons and everything. i loooove buttons.
11.somethings of importance: recycling. a chartity shop tye and bottle and magic turned into a bracelet
12. new interest - very pretty pottery. i love the cat one the most.
13. stuff from where your from :scotish stuff: pencils and a patch.
I love my parcel its very very awesome. appologies for the quality of the photos. they are poor at best.