Hello everyone! I'm late to the party but I do have my list ready to go. I'm keeping things simple this year.
- Set of 4-6 crocheted dishcloths for Hubby (Yes, he asked for these! O_o) pattern: http://yarnchic40.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/my-favorite-dishcloth-2/ 2 DONE!
- A crocheted bearded hat for my eldest (there's a burgeoning mustache theme in his gifts...heh.) pattern: http://our7acres.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-beard-hat-crochet-tutorial_10.html
- Felt flower hair barrettes for my little one (I'm thinking she'd love a gift bag of different types of clips. ) Inspiration: http://thecontemplativecreative.blogspot.com/2011/12/project-felt-flower-pins.html
- For mom, a set of crocheted slippers for her constantly cold tootsies. Pattern: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/capped-slippers
- Teacher gifts - Need approx 2 dozen for my kids' teachers and my coworkers - Cinnamon Apple Jelly - Recipe: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/candy-apple-jelly I've made this many times, super simple, festive color and soooo yummy!