this was a commission that i and my colleague did (she added the leaves and the writing, i did the flower) i found it quite hard to do as the paints change colour after firing and as the colours we had were limited so i had to mix the paints and guess what colour i would have when it came out of the kiln.
i didnt find this an easy flower to draw either (l i find trying to recreate anything with a resonable degree of realism quite hard with this sort of paint
some of it came out better than other bits
the clients seemed thrilled though
(the plate is premade bisque and measures 35 cm in diameter. the 'paints' were gare underglaze this photo was taken after a first firing (to set the glazes prior to a dip clear glaze) )
comments and advice are more than welcome