alright, kiddies, this particular scarf was the most time-consuming project i've ever worked on. mainly because i was lazy. but i also experimented with using more colors. i don't know whether it's intarsia or the atypical way of fairisle. whichever it is, it was a friggin' mess on the backside. & i finally did my first cable on this scarf, too. one qualm i had with the damned thing was that all i used were acrylic yarns & it would curl like crazy, which i expected. though i put a 3-stitch purl border, it still curled - guess it wasn't enough. i backed it with fleece (w/out the interfacing. d'oh!). yep, curlin' like a motha', i ironed the back and it helped a little
. okok, enough of the details.
if you're a gamer (or just in the know) you'll recognize:
the black mage, the fighter, the red mage, & the white mage.
first cable! *jigs*
ya gotta model it a bit, like so.
THE CHARTS AS REQUESTED:
oh, i forgot to mention that i used size 7 ndls on worsted weight yarn. okay, cheers!