I guess I will start by saying HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'm hoping to see some Halloween inspired yarns, unfortunately I myself don't have any. I have been racking up yarns over the last few weeks, here are some of my favorites! No Yardages, weights, or names yet so I will just number them. Sorry.
1. From a great batt by YarnZombie on etsy. LOVE Jackie's roving balls and now batts! This has seriously become my favorite yarn I have spun to date! Plied with acrylic slightly fuzzy novelty yarn.
2. BFL I dyded, spun into a chunky 2 ply, and am now knitting into a simple scarf for my momma!
3. Spun from "Cutey" by Funky Carolina. A wonderful BFL Single.
4. A very finely spun 2 ply from Black Orchid and Glade in Merino/Silk dyed by Pigeon Roof Studios on Etsy
5. Hobbledehoy Batts! Plied with metallic thread, so soft and squishy!
6. Another batt set from YarnZombie!
7. "Beach" from FeltStudioUK on etsy.
8. And finally I took my All Spun Up Ravelry Spin Along Fiber, ran it through the drumcarder with some Gold and Copper glitz and Ta-da beautiful swirling single!!!