The thick embossing powder sometimes peals for me and sometimes doesn't, I think if I get it a smidge too thick then it peals. I haven't quite figured out the magic ticket yet. :-) I wonder if it's the embossing ink, maybe too much moisture in some, I will try something different next time and share the results with you.
What's funny is they were a bit of a goof up I was able to turn into a success.
The lavender is cardstock, the second layer of background is wallpaper sample (like a grey laminate floor look), then I used an azalea stamp with dye ink (this was the oops, when I spray sealed it all ran), then I used a dragonfly stamp with pastels and a sharpy marker, with glass effect paint over the wings, a dragonfly brad and finished off with STAZON ink with the Azalea stamp, oh and around the edges is silver Sharpy poster paint. I guess a tutorial would be better, I should start doing that! :-) Thanks for the compliment!!