Hello everyone! My name is Brittany, and I'm turning the big 21 on January 17th. I live in a tiny town in Idaho and am currently going to school in the Psychology program. I also work full time at McDonald's as a manager. In my free time, I read, play video games, drive around in my car, knit, crochet, listen to music, and watch movies.
I am a huge Harry Potter nerd. If you send me anything related to Harry Potter, you will seriously be my best friend forever and ever. My favorite character is Sirius Black, and I am a huge fan of the Marauders group, even Wormtail. I love Snape and Lilly's connection, and I am honestly still waiting for my acceptance letter to Hogwarts. My owl has gotten lost in the mail. I'm in the process of drawing out a Harry Potter sleeve for the next time I work on my tattoos. I am fer real. My patronus is an octopus.
I have a thing with zombies as well. I love The Walking Dead, Left for Dead, zombie movies, dressing like zombies (I love doing zombie make-up, I can show you pictures if ya want!) etc. I. Love. Zombies. My car is named Zombimus Grime (because its a transformer) and is covered in zombie magnets and bumper stickers. This relates directly to my recent obsession with anatomy jewelry, which you can find on my wist.
I also like pokemon, foxes, owls, Tim Burton, the stars, tie-dying, studying (I'm weird), octopi, sea creatures, Dexter, House, Modest Mouse, and astronomy.
My wist: www.wists.com/omg_healz
Etsy favorites: http://www.etsy.com/people/omghealz/favorites?ref=si_fav
Things I would dig:
1. My favorite colors are deep purple, teal, burgundy red, and green.
2. Hair accessories. Its how I express myself at work, I like to add headbands, bows,feathers, flowers (fake or fabric), hell, I'd probably put an umbrella in my hair if it looked cool. Especially feather headbands. My wist is covered in them.
3. A loaded charm bracelet. I've seen Harry Potter themed ones on craftster and they're on my wist too. SO RAD.
4. Something related to the Marauders from Harry Potter. I really like this http://www.wists.com/omg_healz/0d66d87b573597c2324f59eb0bb13ddc
5. Steampunk jewelry, I just think its frackin cool.
6. Poppets. I have a few examples (also on my wist). If I had a Sirius Black poppet, I'd probably poop a brick.
7. While we're on the topic of Harry Potter, a time turner or snitch of my own would be pretty cool too!
Things to keep me warm walking to school. Thank you Miss Barbara!
9. A cover for my heating pad would be pretty sweet, I can send you dimensions.
10. I would really like a hat with earflaps on it. I think they are super cute.
11. A coffee mug cozy, because I'm trying to replace my Redbull addiction with something cheaper. I adore this one: http://www.wists.com/omg_healz/b0b6457ab611ae7536bf5124bf9cbc4c
12. A reusable tote or bag for shopping. Most times I shop lightly, but I have never used one before. Oh geez, a Harry Potter one or octopus one would be awesome. But any cool looking one would be most appreciated.
13. I really like handspun/died yarn. I'm not creative enough to make it on my own, but it makes awesome additions to my patchwork blanket. Funky colors, textures, etc will always find a place in my home!
14. Reusable sandwich/snack bags
15. A magic yarn ball, even just a small one...I think they're super neat.
16. A wallet type thing for pads and tampons (those things get lost EVERYWHERE)
17. A wisty surprise
An etsy-esque surprise Thanks nilmerg!
19. A set of unpaper towels, they're super rad!
Things I don't dig:
1. I am in the processes of quitting smoking so I appreciate things that come from a smoke-free home. Makes it easier to let go!
2. I am allergic to onions. Please refrain from sending me a bag of onions.
3. Earrings, because I have no piercings. Only tattoos. Unless there is a perfectly amazing pair you find that could convince me to pierce them.
4. Bellatrix Lestrange. She's a you-know-what.
5. Religious items.
Supplies I dig:
1. I am always open to donations of crochet hooks, knitting needles, and additions to my scrapbooking hoarde. I am always in need of pens (black preferrably) and I am a stamp-a-holic.
I'm really not into candy or food, but I like minty gum and lifesaver things to help me not smoke. I love recipes for food. I also love lotion, handmade or bought, in light scents. My hands dry out a lot at work. Also, I'll be turning 21 this month so whatever supplies you might think I'll need for that, cause I'll be completely shnockered.