I claim babalina58 for:
fabric she picked that she'd like for her kitchen and a hoopla from her pinterest (tattoo with name banner one)
Hi! I'm Leah from Massachusetts!! I am 36, a punk/metal nerd at heart, I manage bands and do production for a couple of fests - Rock and Shock, and New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. I love music, art, and crafting!
I have a fabric addiction, there i said it. It's off the chain, and I am totally ok with that. lol.
I have 4 doggies whom are the love of my life, Stella, Gretta, Mabel and Manfreedo!!
I am into tattoos, funky stuff, kitsch, rockabilly, dia de los muertos, nightmare before christmas, vintage religious statues/items and vintage halloween!
- tattoo themed crafty goodness...old school is where it is at!
- amigurimi that is cute or halloween or punky inspired....ROBOT, Girly Skull, SKULL, zombie, etc.
-appliqued or embroidered towels for my bathroom (hand towel and larger towel for the bar near the toilet)...the theme is rockabilly/flames/casino/skulls....and the room is only the size of half a closet!!! hahaah
- halloween halloween halloween.....i collect vintage stuff or vintage looking stuff. the older looking the better! paper mache pumpkins are so adorable!
- something/anything with old school tattoo flash sewn (hand embroidered or appliqued) on it..art, towels, hoopla,tee shirt, handbag, etc.
- day of the dead catrina sculpture
- collage shrine using found objects (halloween, weird, scary,funky,whatever)
- BIG WISH!!! day of the dead anything - I have a curio cabinet with my collection and a lot of it is homemade items from my craftster friends!
-anything with skulls...not biker...more like old school tattoo style or cutesy
- weird, funky,odd, art doll
- vintage type halloween shrine
- primitive halloween dolls
supplies, kits, items of necessity:
- creative paper clay - any size package
- primitive doll making patterns (the dolls are coffee dyed and made to look old - yes, my latest obsession!)
- wooden candlestick holders. they can be plain as day or painted already..i need a bunch of them for some projects.
- vintage/old as sin sewing tape measures....paper kind are great too!
- whole wool skirts for rug hooking...100% wool...i'll cut them up!
-milagros in silver...i am almost out....a trip to mexico in the works? YES!
-vintage typewriter keys - the old glass covered ones!! (if you have an old typewriter lying around, I would love you forever!)
- alexander henry tattoo design fabric (i am obsessed with this design way too much!)
- Anything from my wists...some things i kept on there although i have already received...check the comments!! I've been adding to it the past bunch of days to keep things fresh and new for swapping!
-Anything from my pinterest too!!!
WIST WIST WIST!! - www.wists.com/xladyluckx
PINTEREST!!! - www.pinterest.com/crimsonmgt
Thank you for picking me!!