Darn it!! I just spent about a half hour answering questions, only to have my finger accidentally hit a button causing all of my answers to disappear into oblivion!
Here it goes again:
1. Would you be okay with a set of smaller items in place of one large item?(Valsped-Pg.28)Absolutely. I like the idea of a collection of items.
2. Would it be okay to send a specific(expensive)crafting kit as a large item?(jadeye-Pg.35)Yes. I don't know what kind of kit anyone would craft for me, but I'd be super excited to receive one!
3. What kind of music do you prefer?(SevsOnlyGirl-Pg.44)Mainly easy listening/soft hits. I also like Panic! At the Disco, Cute is What We Aim For, and I love the Vitamin String Quartet - they do instrumental string versions of modern albums (I can't get enough of the Panic! music by the String Quartet)
4. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gal?(SevsOnlyGirl-Pg.44)I plan stuff in my head. If there's something really important that I need to remember (like call about getting my W2's), I will write a reminder on the palm of my hand. If there's something I need to list and can't keep track of it in my head (like my ideas on what to make my swap partner), I will list it on paper.
5. Do you have any favorite quotes?(S is for Summer-Pg.51)I enjoy Biblical quotes and quotes that make me think. I am a fan of both Mark Twain and Dr. Seuss quotes
6. If you could be world famous for one thing, what would you like it to be?(S is for Summer-Pg. 51)Being super rich and super nice
12. What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon?(blushingbluegrass-Pg.61)Relaxing with a good book or a good show
13. Do you enjoy edibile treats as extras? If so; sweet, salty, spicy?(gamemom42-Pg.67)Delicious!
16. What would you say your style is?(SaralaAnne-Pg.74)I posed this question to my mom and sisters. Their responses were, 'casual comfy,' 'classic,' and 'complicated eclectic.' I would say that all three of these are accurate descriptions. To sum it up, I'm a bookish nerd - not a super duper nerd, but pretty darn nerdish nonetheless
17. Are you cold all the time, or do you overheat?(suereal_Pg.77)I tend to be cold more often then hot (unless it's 90 degrees + outside)
18. Is it too late in the season to send outerwear?(Ekkagirl-Pg.76)No. It's still cold in the mornings and I often find myself scraping ice off the windshield before I can head to work
19. Are you a past thinker, present thinker, or future thinker and why?(Bugaboo1-Pg.78)A bit of all. I wouldn't describe myself as any one over the other, but I would describe myself as a definite thinker. Some people say they are 'down to earth,' I on the other hand seem to be more 'up in the clouds.' I'm constantly thinking any variety of random thoughts that often cannot be defined as past, present, or future
20. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would that be?(goktrose-Pg.78)I would absolutely love to go to Europe and travel by train (complete with sleeping cars!)
21. What did you want to be whe n you grew up? Could you see yourself doing that now?(lindzyt-Pg.79)An astronaut. I could still see myself doing it and would absolutely love to go into space and explore while being able to see earth from afar
22. What sorts of films do you enjoy? Any favorite movies? Would you enjoy crafts inspired by them?(JaquelineD-Pg.82)The one film that I would like a craft inspired by would be The X-Files
23. Would you be disappointed or happy to recieve a package comprised all or mostly of one type of craft?(S is for Summer-Pg.88)I would be happy. How could I be disappointed by something that someone put so much thought into?
24. For jewelry, what is your preferred clasp? Lobster claw? Hook? Toggle? Something I didn't name?(xandrigirly-Pg.88)I like the lobster claw, but I'm not too picky
25. Which is more revealing/useful for your stalker in terms of getting your style and wants right, your questionnaire or your wist?(NotKnit-Pg.88)Either, or. I think both do a good job of getting my style and interests across (at least I hope they do and I'm very sorry if they don't, stalker!
26. What are your favorite non-edible things to recieve if your partner chooses to send little non-crafted extras?(gamemom42-Pg.89)Books, fabric remnants, neat pens, ideas
27. Do you like practical only items that have a function? Are you ok with a mix of practical and knickknack? Do you just love tons of crafted items to set out and make life pretty?(Bugaboo1-Pg.90)I'm more of a practical person, as in I don't really have any desire for things like dolls (unless they were X-Filey!). In my mind though, things like wall art and room decor are practical. I'm not entirely sure what one might consider a knickknack (a can opener?), but I do love gadgets!
28. Would you be okay with 2-3 medium items instead of 1 possibly half decent large?(mom2em-Pg.92)Yes! I'd rather have a small I like than a large I dislike
29. I know we put favorite colors down but more specific, if you were to get an item for your _________, what colors would you prefer?Bedroom: The color scheme is sage and beigish tan
Living/Front room: The color scheme is a grayish polar blue and the beigish tan
30. What kind of soaps do you like? Do you like citrus, earthy, goat's milk, mosturizing? (EkkaGrrl-Pg.98)I like clean scents like fresh cotton, or earthy like pine/seascape/rainfall. I could use the extra moisture and I don't think I've ever had goat milk soap, but I wouldn't mind it at all
31. Would you rather something made for you fit a bit big (but adjustable) or would you rather not have something crafted if there could be issue with sizing?(sloth003-Pg.100)I'm with those who say jacket/sweatshirt, I wouldn't mind a big fit, but with other clothes, I've been trying to obtain more of a well fitted look lately
I think that answers everything that I have not yet responded to. I hope this info is helpful