I got a whole bolt of this fabric for almost nothing. I decided to make a simple quilt for Project Linus with some of it. In fact, I will probably end up making several quilts with it before it's gone.
I used WolfDreamer's Michaelangelo for the head and arms. The blanket part is C2C stitches. I would have loved to put more detail but since it will likely go to a toddler, I was afraid to.It is 18in. square
This is my first corner to corner afghan and I love the texture of if. I just changed colors haphazardly because I just felt like it. That way, I didn't have to count rows...I tend to be a lazy crafter.
My 15 year old granddaughter asked me to make her a "Squidgy". I looked it up and had to ask her if she meant it because it looks like a baby toy to me. She said that she really wants it so here it is. I didn't have enough felt for 8 legs so it has 6 but in my defense, the number of legs in pictures was anywhere from 4 to 8.