I got my package from Missie about a week ago. I just moved into a new apartment out of state so it's taken me forever to catch an OK internet signal. That being said, a lot of her stuff has coincided nicely with moving in. IMAG0126
, on Flickr
1. Box of frozen ice pops (not pictured) we ate these our first day.
2. Box of Kleenex with a hula girl on them, also not pictured. Very cute and used our first day since my husband and I are dying of allergies here in TN.
3. Magnetic dry erase board. Husband confiscated that and is using it at work so it's also not pictured, sorry!
4. Kerroppi pencils and notebook. She loves frogs and I love anything Hello Kitty so it's a win-win.
5. Some cat treats and catnip mice for my cat Little Jerry Seinfeld. I think this is a present to Jerry from her dog, though.
6. Hibiscus embroidered hand towels which are up in both of our bathrooms. The master bath has a sea/underwater theme so it goes really well!
7. Vaseline lip balm
8. A mini tin of altoids (I'll probably craft something with the tin when I'm done with the mints!)
9. Scentsy car freshener in her favorite smell. I like it too!
10. A cute pair of socks
11. Zebra print pencil case.
12. A box of fruit teas, also one of my favorites. As I was unwrapping each gift my husband was commenting how similar Missie and I are.
13. Hand sanitizer.
Thanks for spoiling me Missie! I'm working on package number two and I hope you like it. It's going to be mostly handmade, unlike box 1 which was 100% purchased.