Alright, here's a photo step-by-step of the flowers I made yesterday. Hope they don't take too long to load!
1. Two piles of cut squares. They measure 6x6cm, and the finished flower diameter is about the same:
2. Floral petals, held together with pins:
3. Pink petals, also held together with pins:
4. Petals for each of the 3 flowers put together in sets, with consideration to colour:
5. 1 lot of petals, trimmed to size (petal length is 3cm):
6. 1/2 the petals threaded together, stitch point is at 2cm from the tip of the petal:
7. All threaded, starting to bring the ends together:
8. The front:
9. The back:
10. Finished, with self-covered button centre.